Become a Vendor
Are you a local farmer, food producer, or artisan? Do you grow or produce your product in Ohio? Are you looking for a new venue to display your wares? If so, please consider applying to become a vendor at the Keller Market House.
As one of our vendors, you’ll have a chance to display your product in a traditional retail space that’s open most days of the week, come rain or shine. And with a committed and enthusiastic staff to do the selling you get to do what you do best – focus on running your business!
As a producer, you will:
• establish your own price
• deliver at your convenience during our business hours
• label your own product
• comply with all regulations relevant to your product type
• create your own unique marketing for your products
As a producer, your benefits include:
• displaying your product in a traditional, indoor shopping environment staffed with people that care
• access to a retail venue in downtown Lancaster, open 5 days a week all year long that accepts credit and debit cards as well as EBT
• joint marketing opportunities with the market and our many other vendors
• a range of consignment fees suited to your product
• utilizing our collaborative online ordering software (food & farm vendors)
• a venue to host events to promote your brand, including workshops, tastings and demonstrations
• the opportunity to be part of furthering the local food movement in central Ohio!
Learn More …
Read the Keller Market House Rules & Guidelines
Complete the Keller Market House Producer Application
Have more questions? Send an email or call during weekday afternoons – (740) 277-6305.
(Please no vendor inquiries via Facebook or Instagram)