Be a Keller Market House Vendor
Become a Vendor
Are you a local farmer, food producer, or artisan? Do you grow or produce your product in Ohio? Are you looking for a new venue to display your wares? If so, please consider applying to become a vendor at the Keller Market House.
As one of our consignment vendors, you’ll have a chance to display your product in a traditional retail space that’s open all year round, rain or shine. And with a committed and enthusiastic staff to do the selling, you get to do what you do best – focus on running your business!
As a producer, you will:
• establish your own prices
• deliver at your convenience during our regular business hours
• label and stock your own product
• comply with all regulations relevant to your product
• collaborate to advertise your products and the market house venue
As a producer, your benefits include:
• displaying your product in a traditional, indoor shopping environment staffed with people that care
• access to a retail venue in downtown Lancaster, open 5 days a week all year long that accepts credit and debit cards as well as SNAP/EBT
• joint marketing opportunities with the market and our many other vendors
• a range of consignment fees suited to your product
• utilizing our collaborative online ordering software (food & farm vendors)
• a venue to host events to promote your brand, including workshops, tastings and demonstrations
• the opportunity to be part of furthering the local food movement in central Ohio!
Please read our Rules & Guidelines document first, to understand how it works.
Then, when you’re ready, you can apply online or download the application to fill out.
If you are not able to sign digitally, we’ll have you sign the contract (final page) once approved
Do you have a larger – but still local – business with an existing wholesale structure? Let’s talk.