Be a Keller Market House Vendor
Become a Vendor
Are you a local farmer, food producer, or artisan? Do you grow or produce your product in Ohio? Are you looking for a new venue to display your wares? If so, please consider applying to become a vendor at the Keller Market House.
As one of our consignment vendors, you’ll have a chance to display your product in a traditional retail space that’s open all year round, rain or shine. And with a committed and enthusiastic staff to do the selling, you get to do what you do best – focus on running your business!
As a producer, you will:
• establish your own prices
• deliver at your convenience during our regular business hours
• label and stock your own product
• comply with all regulations relevant to your product
• collaborate to advertise your products and the market house venue
As a producer, your benefits include:
• displaying your product in a traditional, indoor shopping environment staffed with people that care
• access to a retail venue in downtown Lancaster, open 5 days a week all year long that accepts credit and debit cards as well as SNAP/EBT
• joint marketing opportunities with the market and our many other vendors
• a range of consignment fees suited to your product
• utilizing our collaborative online ordering software (food & farm vendors)
• a venue to host events to promote your brand, including workshops, tastings and demonstrations
• the opportunity to be part of furthering the local food movement in central Ohio!
Please read our Rules & Guidelines document first, to understand how it works.
Then, when you’re ready, you can apply online or download the application to fill out.
Do you have a larger – but still local – business with an existing wholesale structure? Let’s talk.