‘Friend of the Market’ Membership Program
Support your local community markets!
The Keller Market House and the Lancaster Farmers Market are community markets that are a special part of downtown Lancaster. The markets are operated by Lancaster Fresh Market, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our mission is to champion the production and accessibility of local foods and products for the enrichment of our community.
Join us by becoming a ‘Friend of the Market!’ Invest in our local farms, our small independent businesses and our downtown with our Friend of the Market annual membership program. Your support helps our local food community to thrive. Become a local food champion today!
|Friend (1-2 people)||$50/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Senior (62+)||$40/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Military||$40/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Student||$40/year|
|Family (3+ people)||$75/year|
|Small Business (up to 5 people)||$100/year|
|Non Profit Organization (up to 5 people)||$100/year|
|Local Food Champion||$150+/year|
- Participation in member-only specials, discounts and raffles
- A Lancaster Farmers Market mug
- Weekly email newsletter with updates on what’s new, what’s in stock and market events
- Ability to “hold” product in the market house for 24 hours
- Your name listed on our website
- The opportunity to join our market community, support our local producers and help to revitalize downtown Lancaster!
When indoor in-person events may safely return:
- Discounted rates on select classes & events held at the market house
- Early bird opportunity to purchase tickets for special events
- Invitation to an exclusive “Friends only” event
Please note: Our membership cycle runs January – December. All memberships expire December 31st.
March through October, memberships will still be available, at a pro-rated cost. Contact us for mid-year membership pro-rated pricing, or sign up online at the pro-rated level.
Three Ways to Join: