‘Friend of the Market’ Membership Program
Support your local community markets!
The Keller Market House and the Lancaster Farmers Market are community markets that are a special part of downtown Lancaster. The markets are operated by Lancaster Fresh Market, Inc., a 501(c)(3) non profit organization. Our mission is to champion the production and accessibility of local foods and products for the enrichment of our community.
Join us by becoming a ‘Friend of the Market!’ Invest in our local farms, our small independent businesses and our downtown with our Friend of the Market annual membership program. Your support helps our local food community to thrive. Become a local food champion today!
Please note: We are no longer accepting membership for 2023, but look for 2024 memberships starting on Giving Tuesday, November 28th.
Membership Levels 2023:
|Friend (1-2 people)||$50/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Senior (62+)||$40/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Military||$40/year|
|Friend, Special Rate: Student||$40/year|
|Family (3+ people)||$75/year|
|Small Business (up to 5 people)||$100/year|
|Non Profit Organization (up to 5 people)||$100/year|
|Local Food Champion||$150+/year|
- Participation in member-only specials and discounts
- Discounted rates and early bird tickets for select classes & special events
- A limited edition, member-only thank you gift
- Weekly email newsletter with updates on what’s new, what’s in stock and market events
- Ability to “hold” product in the market house for 24 hours
- Invitation to an exclusive “Friends only” event
- Your name listed on our website
- The opportunity to join our market community, support our local producers and help to revitalize downtown Lancaster!
Please note: Our membership cycle runs January – December. All memberships expire December 31st.
March through October, memberships will still be available, at a pro-rated cost. Contact us for mid-year membership pro-rated pricing, or sign up online at the pro-rated level.
Three Ways to Join: (coming soon for 2024)
- Click here to sign up online (pay via credit card).
- Sign up in person at Keller Market House (pay via cash, check or credit card).
- Download the Friend of the Market Membership Form.
Fill it out and return in the mail with check, or in person with cash, check or credit card.