Be A Farmers Market Vendor
Join us for our 2023 Season!
Our market is growing – would you like to join us? If you have a local farm or food or artisan business, please consider applying to join the Lancaster Farmers Market. We have a dynamic, community-oriented farmers market with a wonderful group of dedicated customers. We host food trucks, community groups and children’s activities, and we even throw a great party a few times a year at the farmers market with our famous Market Bars!
- We are a Producer Only market made up of farmers, producers, processors and artisans located in the state of Ohio.
- We require a copy all relevant licenses for the products you wish to sell.
- We require each vendor to carry a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy.
2023 Main Season Timeline
- March 26th: Applications are due
(Applications received past this deadline will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis as space allows.)
- April 3rd: Notifications of acceptance will be made no later than Monday, April 3rd.
- April 14th: Upon acceptance, seasonal market fees and copies of all applicable required documents are due.
2023 Market Fees
- Seasonal Fee: $230 (May 6 – October 7 = 23 weeks)
- Weekly Space: $25 per day
- Harvest Market: $25 per booth
Please read our Guidelines document first, to learn all the details.
Read the Guidelines & Regulations
Have any questions? Send an email or call (740) 277-6305
Then, when you’re ready, click here to fill out the application.
2023 FARMERS MARKET APPLICATION
If you’d rather download the application to print out, click here.
New Vendor Scholarship
In 2023, we’ll offer one $50 “scholarship” to a local business embarking on its first farmers market season.
Are you eligible?
- This must be your first season selling at any farmers market.
- You must apply by March 26th and be accepted to the Lancaster Farmers Market.
- You must commit to attending at least 14 weeks of market.
How it works:
- With your application, please indicate that you are applying for the New Vendor Scholarship and answer the following question: How would your business enrich the Lancaster Farmers Market?
- We will choose one business that we find to be the best fit and notify you by April 3rd.
- In exchange, you will work with us to tell your story, in the form of at least three social media/newsletter posts (before, during and after the market season).