Be A Farmers Market Vendor
Join us for our 2024 Season!
Our market is growing – would you like to join us? If you have a local farm or food or artisan business, please consider applying to join the Lancaster Farmers Market. We have a dynamic, community-oriented farmers market with a wonderful group of dedicated customers. We host food trucks, community groups and children’s activities, and we even throw a great party a few times a year at the farmers market with our famous Market Bars!
- We are a Producer Only market made up of farmers, producers, processors and artisans located in the state of Ohio.
- We require a copy all relevant licenses for the products you wish to sell.
- We require each vendor to carry a $1,000,000 liability insurance policy.
2024 Season Timeline
- March 22nd: Application deadline
For full consideration, return your application by Friday, March 22nd. Applications received past this deadline will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis as space allows.
- April 1st: Vendor Notification
We will review and respond to all applications by Monday, April 1st via email. If accepted, we will provide you with your total due for vendor fees and request for any further paperwork.
- April 19th: Payment & Paperwork due
Upon acceptance, seasonal market fees and copies of all applicable required documents including licenses and insurance certificates are due by Friday, April 19th.
- Regular Market Season: Saturdays, May 4th – October 5th (23 weeks)
- Harvest Market: November 23rd
2024 Market Fees
Seasonal Fee: $265
For vendors attending from 11 weeks up to full 23 weeks
Partial Season Fee: $25 per day ($150 – $250)
For vendors attending a minimum of 6 weeks up to 10 weeks
Vendors who are Friend of the Market Members at the Vendor level receive $20 off their vendor fee total for the season.
One-Time Weekly Space: $25 per day
For new vendors wishing to try our market.
Harvest Market: $25 per booth additional special market fee
All prospective and returning vendors, please read our 2024 Guidelines first, to learn all the details.
Then, when you’re ready, click here to fill out the application.
(fillable version may not work on all mobile devices)
If you’d rather download the application to print out, click here.
New Vendor Scholarship
In 2024, we’ll offer one $65 “scholarship” to a local business embarking on its first farmers market season.
Are you eligible?
- This must be your first season selling at any farmers market.
- You must apply by March 22nd and be accepted to the Lancaster Farmers Market.
- You must commit to attending at least 14 weeks of market.
How it works:
- With your application, please indicate that you are applying for the New Vendor Scholarship and answer the following question: How would your business enrich the Lancaster Farmers Market?
- We will choose one business that we find to be the best fit and notify you by April 1st.
- In exchange, you will work with us to tell your story, in the form of at least three social media/newsletter posts (before, during and after the market season).
We offer booth space at no charge for local non profit organizations.
If your organization is interested, please fill out our Community Tent Application and return it to Keller Market House or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.