Are you hosting a meeting, party or special event? Our community room, adjacent to the market retail area with bright, open windows, is available for rent to the public.
Reservations are contingent upon current safety guidelines from the Fairfield County Health Department. Complete our brief Get Started form below and we’re happy to see if your preferred date is available and if conditions permit the size of your group.
- Tables and chairs with accommodation for up to 50 total guests
- Our team will do set-up of tables and chairs – you’re welcome to decorate
- A service table is available for food & beverage service you bring or cater
- A small, raised stage area is available
- Up to 2 hours | $50
- Up to 4 hours | $75
- Up to 6 hours | $125
- Up to 8 hours | $150
- Additional hours beyond 8 are $20/hour
- A $50 deposit applied to your total rental fee is due upon signature of the rental contract.
Please feel free to drop in anytime during market hours to check out the space and ask questions.
Additional information is available regarding amenities and guidelines for use of our space in our Keller Market House Facility Rental Checklist.
You’re also welcome to review a copy of our Keller Market House Rental Contract. This will be completed upon acceptance of your application and confirmation of your reservation and provision of your $50 deposit.
Due to the fluid nature of safety directives, we recommend completing our Community Space Rental Application so we can determine if your proposed date and group size can be accommodated. We appreciate your understanding – we’re anxious to get back to providing our space on a regular basis.
If you’d like to complete the application offline, you are welcome to download the Space Rental Application PDF and return in person during Keller Market business hours.